• You attend one of our upcoming, scheduled OPEN studio parties shown on our calendar page. OR, host your very own Pet Portrait Painting Party. Come with your family or a group of friends or come alone and make new friends. You can also host one at a venue of your choosing.
• We provide the art supplies.
• You BYOR (refreshments) Wine, beer and/or refreshments.
• We instruct the group step by step through the painting.
• Then, in just 2 or 3 hours, Walla!, you will all have painted an original acrylic work of art on a 16″x20″ canvas.
• Everyone attending will submit to iPaint Parties a hi-res portrait photo of the pet you want to paint. Eric will then draw a pencil outline to help guide you when you paint on the day of the event. The deadline for iPaint Parties to receive you photo is 1 week before the event.
Any later submissions will not be guaranteed to be ready by the party event date. If a photo is submitted after the deadline and is unable to be ready the painter will receive a credit for another party. The ticket price is non-refundable.
• Paint Your Pet parties are limited to 12 painters