Join the hundreds of other bars out there who are already taking advantage of this new trend!
An iPaint Parties event night typically brings 20+ people into your bar on a slow night of the week to paint, eat, and drink. We’ll transform your empty, unused space into a regular event full of painting (and paying) customers, at no charge to you.
There is no mess – we use non-toxic, acrylic paints (kids paint) that can easily be cleaned with water and a sponge. Our only requirement is that the event area is NOT carpeted.
What We Expect
The event usually takes approximately 2-3 hours, and usually starts at 7 PM on weeknights and 6 PM on weekends (times are flexible). We arrive 1 hour prior to the event to set up and stay 1 hour afterwards to clean up. 2 drinks per person x 20 people = Your expected revenue for the evening. Exposure to a new, 90% female customer base.
What We Need For The Event
• Up to 40 chairs and table space to support 40 people eating dinner – however we want the tables clear of all condiments and plates when we arrive (We put down plastic table cloths to protect the tables).
• 5 lukewarm pitchers of water (Or access to a restroom or sink of some kind) – will be used to fill the plastic cups that we provide for water cups.
• Cocktail waitress (Optional) – The bar bill will be higher if you have a proactive waitress who filters through the event picking up empty glasses and asking people for refills. The waitress can start 30 minutes before the event and stay until 30 minutes after. There will be a rush as everyone arrives in the first 45 minutes, then they can cover a few tables while they also cover our event.
We provide our own music on our portable speaker set, which will play when the artist is not giving instructions. In the interests of not disturbing other diners, it’s best if we are separated from any non-iPaint Parties diners. However music is always optional
The brighter the better, please turn up the lights during an iPaint Parties event.
What We Need To Start Promoting the Event
• A start date: 4-6 weeks out is what we will need to promote the event properly. The more time, the bigger the crowd for the first event.
• A regular commitment: We prefer that bars host us on a regular basis. We’re happy to let you try us once, but if it goes well we would like you to host us every week. Same time, same place. •
A logo, images and write up about your bar: We can usually grab this from your website, but it’s better if you provide it to us.